Used Car Lemon LawServing California for Over 30 Years
Used Car Lemon Law in Orange County
Orange County Lemon Law Attorney Protecting Consumers
Have you recently purchased a used car in California, only to find out that it has a defect or malfunction that renders the vehicle nonconforming to the written warranty If so, you need an experienced Orange County lemon law attorney to fight for the compensation that you may deserve.
Barnes Law Firm in Orange County has served several thousand individuals who have bought vehicles with problems covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. If the manufacturer is not cooperating in giving you a refund on your lemon vehicle, we have what it takes to make your case a success.
Our California Lemon Law Lawyers
Barnes Law Firm is set apart from other lemon law firms because:
- We have 30 years of experience
- We collect our attorney fees from the manufacturer only if we are successful
- We handle cases throughout the state of California
- Attorney Barnes was one of the pioneer attorneys exclusively practicing lemon law when the law was first established in California
Get started with a free initial consultation on California lemon law by calling our lemon lawyers at 949.446.1668 now.
Vehicles Covered by California's Used Car Lemon Law
The law in California covers vehicles that are bought with a warranty. These include:
- Used cars bought with the remainder of the factory warranty
- Used cars that are Certified Pre-Owned and are sold with a written warranty
- Lemon vehicles that are repurchased by a manufacturer then resold with a warranty covering the defects
When Does Used Car Lemon Law Not Apply?
California used car lemon laws do not apply if the problems that a vehicle is experiencing are caused by abuse after delivery to the consumer, or proper maintenance was not followed. If you are experiencing any of these issues, it is important to contact a skilled lemon law attorney in Orange County as soon as possible to determine whether you have a valid claim.
Get started on your case with a California lemon law attorney by contacting Barnes Law Firm online today.
Meet Stephen G. Barnes
Attorney Barnes was one of the early pioneers to exclusively handle Lemon Law cases in California. His goal is to provide every client with dedicated one-on-one attention as they navigate their Lemon Law case.
Do You Think You Have a Lemon Law Claim?
Start your case with a free initial consultation. Fill out the following form or call us at 949.446.1668.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Are the 3 General Qualifications for a Lemon?
The three general qualifications are:
- The car must have a substantial impairment in use, value, or safety
- The problems with the car must have been, covered by a warranty
- The owner must have attempted to get the vehicle repaired multiple times or the car must be in the shop an unreasonable amount of days
For more information click here.
What Does It Cost to Hire a Lemon Law Attorney?
In most cases, it costs nothing to hire Barnes Law firm to handle your lemon law case. We will collect our attorney fees from the manufacturer if your claim is successful.
Does the California Lemon Law Apply if I’ve Purchased a Faulty Used Vehicle?
The short answer is yes if you purchased the car with a warranty. The lemon law covers a used car if you bought it with a warranty, have a substantial problem covered by that warranty, and have given the warrantor a reasonable opportunity to repair the car. If you have bought a faulty used car, it is important that you speak with an Orange County lemon law attorney to get you the results you deserve.
Am I Required to Go Through Arbitration Before Hiring a Lemon Law Lawyer?
No. You are not required to go through arbitration before hiring a lemon law attorney. In most situations, you would not be required to go through arbitration, and you should get the advice of an experienced lemon law lawyer before taking such a step.