ResourcesServing California for Over 30 Years
Information from our Orange County Lemon Law Attorney
When you are facing a lemon law case and you need additional information, Barnes Law Firm offers a number of valuable links to give you additional information. These resources can greatly improve your knowledge, describe the laws you may be facing, and give you more information on past cases, statutes, and lemon law issues.
State & Federal Cases
- California lemon law court decisions – This page provides a listing of the major California Appellate Court decisions concerning the CA lemon law (Song-Beverly Consumer Warranty Act). The full text of each case can be viewed by clicking on the link in the case name.
- Federal cases - Pertinent federal cases dealing with the Song- Beverly Consumer Warranty Act and Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act.
General Lemon Law Information
- California Attorney General – The California Attorney General’s web page with information for consumers about the California lemon law.
- Lemon Law Wikipedia – The Wikipedia page with general information on Lemon Law in the United States.
- Department of Consumer Affairs – California Government agency website dealing with certified CA Lemon Law arbitration programs.
Safety & Consumer Protection
- Center for Auto Safety – This site provides detailed information regarding automobile safety and current issues in the automobile industry. This organization is the foundation of all automobile consumer safety watchdog groups, making sure the government and manufacturers take the necessary steps for consumer safety. They provide tremendous value for all consumers who purchase and drive vehicles in the United States. CAS helps ensure the strength of Lemon Laws across the nation.
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration – The federal government website which provides information on defect investigations, recalls, service bulletins, and recent government action concerning the transportation industry.
- C.A.R.S – California non-profit consumer protection organization involved with maintaining and strengthening the laws related to automobiles in California and the United States. C.A.R.S. is vital to the continued protection of consumers who purchase lemon vehicles. C.A.R.S has been a tremendous asset in the development and strengthening of lemon law in California.
- Federal Trade Commission – This site provides information for consumers about issues regarding consumer protection related to automobile sales and warranties.
Information & Knowledge is Key
- Kelley Blue Book – Information on the value of new and used vehicles.
- N.A.D.A Guides – Information on the value of new and used vehicles.
- Car Fax – Information on the history of a vehicle, including a Lemon Check to make sure it is not a lemon law buyback vehicle.
- Autocheck – Information on the history of a vehicle, including a Lemon Check to make sure it is not a lemon law buyback vehicle.
- My Car Stats – Information and statistics regarding your make/model automobile.
- Manufacturer web sites – Links to manufacturer websites from My Car Sucks.
- Chevy Problem Forum – Forum for discussion of problems with Chevrolet vehicles.
- Automobile Literature – Online resource for automobile literature. The largest automobile literature site on the web.
Books & Authors
Author of The Car Book, one of the most extensive car buying resources available.
Author of the book Don’t Get Taken Every Time, which provides valuable insight into the inner workings of a car dealership to help avoid being taken advantage of in the car buying process.
If you have a case, do not hesitate to contact our Orange County lemon law lawyer at 949.446.1668 to get the representation you need. We offer free initial consultations to get started!
Do You Think You Have a Lemon Law Claim?
Start Your Case With a Free Initial Consultation. Fill Out the Following Form or Call Us at 949.446.1668.