- CA lemon law attorney Stephen Barnes accepts California lemon law cases on a contingency fee basis as the Lemon Law requires the manufacturer to pay attorney’s fees.
- CA lemon law attorney Stephen Barnes has personally handled over 2,000 California lemon law cases.
- Stephen Barnes has a 98% success rate in handling California Lemon Law cases.
- CA lemon law attorney Stephen Barnes is often able to resolve most CA Lemon Law cases without a lawsuit.
- If necessary, the Barnes Law Firm will litigate your California Lemon Law case through trial.
- Lemon Law attorney Stephen Barnes has tried several cases to verdict or judgment.
- Stephen Barnes personally handles all aspects of your California Lemon Law case from beginning to end.
- CA lemon law Attorney Stephen Barnes will personally provide the initial consultation and review all documents during the consultation.
- The Barnes Lemon Law Firm provides free consultations.
- The Barnes Law Firm CA lemon law attorney Stephen Barnes will handle your California lemon law case anywhere in California.
- CA lemon law attorney Stephen Barnes is one of the most established and respected California Lemon Law attorneys in the State.
California Lemon Law Firm, CA Lemon Law, Lemon Law Information, CA lemon law attorney, New Car Lemon Law, California Lemon Law Attorney
We handle California lemon law cases in the entire State of California including the following Counties:
Alameda County, Alpine County, Amador County, Butte County, Calaveras County, Colusa County, Contra Costa County, Del Norte County, El Dorado County, Fresno County, Glenn County, Humboldt County, Imperial County, Inyo County, Kern County, Kings County, Lake County, Lassen County, Los Angeles County, Madera County, Marin County, Mariposa County, Mendocino County, Merced County, Modoc County, Mono County, Monterey County, Napa County, Nevada County, Orange County, Placer County, Plumas County, Riverside County, San Benito County, San Bernardino County, San Diego County, San Francisco County, San Joaquin County, San Luis Obispo County, San Mateo County, Sacramento County, Santa Barbara County, Santa Clara County, Santa Cruz County, Shasta County, Sierra County, Siskiyou County, Solano County, Sonoma County, Stanislaus County, Sutter County, Tehama County, Trinity County, Tulare County, Tuolumne County, Ventura County, Yolo County, Yuba County